Website Access Agreement
VRMediaHub.com agrees to provide access internet data services to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (“Agreement”). PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING VR Media Hub. BY ACCESSING OR USING VR Media Hub, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE of VR MEDIA HUB. THEREFORE, VR MEDIA HUB MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME OR USE OF VR MEDIA HUB SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OF ANY REVISIONS SENT VIA EMAIL.
1. Use of VR Media Hub website.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by VR Media Hub, VR Media Hub does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for VR Media Hub – identified information, products or services, all information, products and services accessed through VR Media Hub or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, may or may not be affiliated with VR Media Hub. You also understand that VR Media Hub cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through VR Media Hub will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protections and procedures on your computer to satisfy your requirements for accuracy of data input and output, for maintaining a means external to VR Media Hub for the reconstruction of any lost data, and for guarding against viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF VR MEDIA HUB AND THE INTERNET. VR MEDIA HUB PROVIDES VR MEDIA HUB AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO VR MEDIA HUB AND VR MEDIA HUB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY YOUR USE OF VR MEDIA HUB. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH VR MEDIA HUB OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. VR MEDIA HUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT VR MEDIA HUB WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. VR MEDIA HUB HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS. OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, NUDITY OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT AND VIOLENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND POST WILL BE REMOVED WITH-OUT NOTICE. ALSO, IF SUCH UPLOADED MEDIA CONTAINS ILLEGAL CONTENT, THEN ANY ILLEGAL DATA WILL BE TURNED OVER TO AUTHORITIES AND PROSECUTED TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL VR MEDIA HUB BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, DATA OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE VR MEDIA HUB, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED THROUGH YOUR USE OF VR MEDIA HUB, OR DOWNLOADED FROM VR MEDIA HUB, EVEN IF VR MEDIA HUB OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES OF DATA THROUGH VR MEDIA HUB VIA HARDWIRE OR OVER WIFI SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH VR MEDIA HUB BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, VR MEDIA HUB LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. VR Media Hub makes no representations whatsoever about any web site which you may access through VR Media Hub. When you access a non-VR Media Hub web site, please understand that it is independent from VR Media Hub, and that VR Media Hub has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-VR Media Hub web site does not mean that VR Media Hub endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VR Media Hub, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing VR Media Hub.
3. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 are for the benefit of VR Media Hub and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
4. Conduct Guidelines
You are solely responsible for your conduct in accessing VR Media Hub. You agree not to use VR Media Hub, and are hereby prohibited from using VR Media Hub to place, post, or make available any content for which you don’t have sufficient rights to use or license. This includes third-party content that is subject to license terms. You agree not to use VR Media Hub, and are hereby prohibited from using VR Media Hub to post, email, or otherwise make available content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or harms minors in any way
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals
- Impersonates a VR Media Hub employee or user, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Creates, sends, or enables anything that constitutes or contains “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any advertisement that you are prohibited by law from sending
- Constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages on a web site, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use a web site
- Employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through VR Media Hub.
Additionally, you agree not to use VR Media Hub, and are hereby prohibited from using VR Media Hub, to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes such a breaking copywrite protection laws
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from a web site- except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org), or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients.vVR Media Hub reserves the right to define what it means by “well-behaved”
- Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on a web site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to outside networks or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of VR Media Hub.
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the VR Media Hub website.
5. No Access without Adult Supervision
VR Media Hub is not intended for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use VR Media Hub website only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
This Agreement may be terminated by VR Media Hub without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1-4 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. Refund Policy.
There shall be a 3-day buyer’s remorse for annual subscriptions only. A customer shall notify VR Media Hub via email email@example.com within 3 days of the date stamped payment. Monthly subscriptions are non-refundable.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America as shared globally. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between VR Media Hub and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in United States of America. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to VR Media Hub must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. VR Media Hub failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. VR Media Hub may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.